- Don’t let people treat you badly, you are valuable and unique!
- Use condoms, they are the best form of contraception. (And ladies don’t let a guy talk you out of it, they will enjoy it regardless. You will enjoy it more if there is no risk to you.)
- Enjoy sex, if you’re not enjoying it, why are you doing it?
- Work in a job you believe in, you spend too much time there to be unhappy
- You don’t need as much money as you think you do, to live or to travel.
- Do your best at school, it’s training for life.
- Think about what you want to do after school, what is your dream job? Plan for it!
- If you’ve finished school, it’s never to late to re-train, see number 4!
- Go to bed when you’re tired! Sleep is soooo valuable!
- Go to the beach more, swim, get your hair wet!
- Don’t watch much too much T.V.
- Don’t hook up with someone too quickly. Take things slow!
- Be proud when you are single, you are independent, you are learning so much about yourself & life.
- Be kind to yourself, treat yourself as you would your best friend!
- Don’t compare yourself to others
- Be kind to your body, appreciate all it does.
- Don’t be racist, admire people who are different, be curious and respectful!
- Never call someone: “fat, a slut, wranger, spastic, retard” or any “racist or prejudice words” about cultures, countries or religions- words like these are ugly and bullying! You may think it’s funny but you don’t know how the recipient will take it.
- be nice to cats, they are only being themselves.
- be good pet owners, walk your dog more! Keep your cat inside most of the time & especially at night!
- Use your manners
- Cook – if you eat & read, you can cook!
- Be kind to others, treat others as you would like to be treated!
- Wear sunscreen, but also wear a full brim hat, sun glasses, rash shirts & don’t stay in the sun too long!
Do you remember the song? “Wear Sunscreen” By Baz Luhruman made in 1999. I loved that song, it has such great lyrics. Have another listen if you’ve forgotten it.
We all learn so much in this life & have our own experiences to share. I like hearing other peoples advice. What did you think of mine?
Writing lists with Di from studio10creative.